Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Day Before the BIG DAY

Yep, tomorrow I'm starting 28 to GREAT.  Its very exciting. What does one do on the day before a big challenge like this? Eat all of the things I'm not going to be allowed to eat for the next 28 days!! DUH. I started by making a German pancake with lots of maple syrup and powdered sugar. MMMMMM. And I'll probably need to drink all the wine left in the house so I won't be tempted tomorrow... I'm sure that Sadie and Andrea will think this is a brilliant strategy.

Ok and also I went grocery shopping for all of the new exciting things I will be eating. It was an adventure. I brought home quite a few things I hadn't before. Here are a few:
I used everything above (except the aloe)  in the Barre3 "barre". Its in the refrigerator now. It was the first time I've ever used my food processor and I have to say, it was much easier than I thought it would be and the clean-up wasn't bad at all. Here is the recipe: http://blog.barre3.com/category/nutrition/

So tomorrow's they day! No turning back. I have gone back and forth between excitement and terror all day today. I would LOVE it if anyone else doing this would comment and tell me how its going for you. I'm going to attempt one post a day for the full 28. Let's DO this. (and yes I have a glass of wine in hand as I type this. I will miss you... sniff...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Patrick. I am hopeful that eventually you won't be my only commenter, but I will never forget you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting tomorrow in preparation for the holidays. I am enjoying reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I am beginning tomorrow and hoping I will have the same results you did before the new year. You are super funny! Thanks for posting your experience.

    ReplyDelete